Sunday, July 17

~the day~

i saw this on facebook....
damn like the phrase!!


"Don't say you love me
unless you really mean it
because I might do something crazy like....
believe it"



indeed....
for me
relation between people
like friendship,love,family trust
these things really meant to me
i will always treat such things seriously and carefully
i cant accept while people around me
keep saying they had put down his or her beloved
so damn easily
this make me looks weird and freak
i cant do that!!!!
never!!!!



"being single
mean that you are strong and patient enough
to wait for someone
who deserved your worth"



look...
i'm not trying to indicate that i'm strong and patient guy
but...
if there are really someone who deserved to have my love
i guess she should be you...



you have no idea how happy am i when chatting with you
you have no idea how nervous am i when looking your post
you have no idea how sad am i when dreaming about the day you left




maybe it should no different
we not even meet though
we not even chat every day
i don't know
i just think there are something different
i know there are some differences



haha...
course,
there are something i will always insist
nothing will affect me accept your willing



time pass really fast
and now come to 17 July
months to go
hope i can fully prepared for the day that i hope it won't come forever
perhaps it will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

技安的K歌包廂