Wednesday, July 20

~the answer~

Something changed
the person who i always tell my story
is no longer available to be my listener
perhaps?



Therefore my stress released to nowhere
i felt guilty when i cant reply u immediately
but i felt more upset when u din tell me what's happening....



i can feel that the problem grow seriously
undoubtedly
we may not be friends anymore
or should be some sort of hi-bye-friend?


i dunnoe whether u care abt dis friendship
but you ask me the same question
i will speak gravely
ya, i do care abt it!!!!



life is kind of joke
the more u care
the thing often move to the bad situation instead
what to do?


friend is somethg tat help u when u are helpless
if u need my help...
if i'm in ur friendlist....
dun hesitate to ask me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

技安的K歌包廂