Wednesday, September 15

~CIAO!!~

Got to go...
 Not far in distance 
But weary way from heart...
                             
Unknown and uncertain is waiting me
 Though i will be beyond my parent's jurisdiction                           
Full of liberty    freedom    and person space...
 But still my assurance and jauntiness are wanting
Confidence i used to have had faded
 And the imminent changes of life fret me

Undeniably i will never falter my devoted destiny
  i believe that i will shake off my fear 
Adapt and accommodate the impending life very soon and very well

Packing up all my garments and daily requirements
  Tears dropped incessantly and irresistibly 
Commemorating all those remarkable past
  My daddy, mommy, and all my friends here
You all really mean more than much to me
  I leave here reluctantly because this where YOU are
Good luck and Good bye!! 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

技安的K歌包廂